Wednesday, October 12, 2011

mymindsgoneblankicantthinkofatitle.

*Note: I did my currently for last week, last week.

 
God, he was the cutest thing.


sentences of the quartie.


Numero uno.
If only my heart were stone.
-The Road, by Cormac McCarthy

I'm totally aware that I rambled a bit, when I supposedly *analyzed* this li'l quote last time, and I shall ramble on again. I feel like it's such a good sentence. If only my heart were stone-- it's short, sweet, rolls off my tongue.... I enjoy it.

I just.... I don't know, it makes me think of the times when I hurt (I'm trying to dig deep here, so give me credit where credit is due. Namely below, in them examples.)

EXAMPLES:
  • when my throat closes up on me, and there's an abnormally large lump in it, where all my anger seems to have gathered and decided to throw a revolt there against the act of swallowing, and it aches like a momma------

  • when I'm so angry and sad at the same time, (the emotions pulling my brain apart, yet collapsing in on theirselves; make up your mind already) that I can't figure out what I want to do, except curl up in my bed and dream my life away (away from reality, away from brain splitting, confusing feelings)-----

  • when someone decides to "tell it to you like it is" and when their layin' it all out for you to see, the tears prickle behind my eyes, and I sort of stare off into space, or at the wall behind the a**hole that's talking and try not to let the salt water spill over-----

YEAH. SO, SOMETIMES I WISH ALL THAT STUFF UP THERE DIDN'T AFFECT ME SO, but on the bright side- it's better than feelin' nothin. I guess.

But, don't get me wrong-- I live for those times, when my heart feels like it's a freaking hot air balloon, that's rising so high above the skyline with happiness (simile=what? ap lit class payed off?), and those times when my back throbs and my stomach is killing me, because I've laughed for about an hour straight with my friends-- so I'm totally not that depressing person listed above all the time. It's probably only teenagey hormones that make me that way, so don't worry.

And that, is why 'if only my heart were stone' is listed as one of the sentences of the quarter, Mr. Hill.


Numero dos.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the majority of sex offenders that hanker for some throbbing, sweet-moaning, physical but not necessarily coital, relation with a girl-child, are innocuous, inadequate, passive timid strangers who merely ask the community to allow them to pursue their practically harmless, so-called aberrant behavior, their little hot wet private acts of sexual deviation without the police and society cracking down upon them. We are not sex fiends! We do not rape as good soldiers do.We are unhappy, mild, dog-eyed gentlemen, sufficiently well integrated to control our urge in the presence of adults, but ready to give years and years of life for one chance to touch a nymphet.
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

On a higher note, now I know how good of a person a pedophile is. I suppose, you could compare them all to John the Baptist. John spreads his spiritualness and the knowledge of God, whilst pedophiles seek to spread their tender love. Idk why society hates them. They're only deprived of little girl (oh, and boy) luuurrrve. Come on children, get into that strange man's car and help him find his lost puppy. I heard he's got candy. Popsicle shaped candy AHAHAHA I kid, Mr. Hill. We're all adults here.

^^^^sentences of the quarter, if you somehow missed the bold, enlarged print above.

No comments:

Post a Comment