Saturday, October 8, 2011

Close your eyes.

She's So High:
The Art of Underrated Rock Music
from the 90's.

I think that perhaps, just closing your eyes, and not even glancing at the music video makes it easier to soak in the brilliance of the lyrics, but whatever.
  1. The first video, She's So High, is what my "art of" paper is named after. It's much less underrated than the others, so I didn't bother doing a close reading of it. You'll know it, already, I guarantee it.
  2. The second video, Inside Out, is what my blog is named after.
  3. The third video, The Freshmen, is a story. So listen to it, don't just zone out and watch the vid.
  4. The last video, Glycerine, is my faaaaavorite.
  5. Btw, turn it up, when you listen to these, Mr. Hill. That way, it's so much easier to lose yourself in the music and the words and the meaning. Just my advice, because that's the only way I'm able to listen to my music-- loud enough to the point where I can feel the bass reverberate through my head and down to my toes. Makes me unconsciously sway to the beat. Makes me smile.




AND my personal favorite is the one below. I can't really explain why I love it so much, but it's just the feel of it or something. His voice is delectable too. I adore it. That's all that matters.
Turn it up when you listen to it, if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment