Saturday, August 27, 2011

That old personality test.

I am a Mastermind. Obviously.

My personality test compliments me, and I'm satisfied. Apparently, I am categorized as an INTJ, which breaks down into:

moderately expressed introvert (what a conundrum)
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality.

Huh. Why can't I ever be fully expressed? I think I'd rather be one thing or another, but not only moderately or slightly something. It's like I can't make up my mind or something. That's ridiculous. That last one especially doesn't sit right with me. I mean, slightly expressed judging personality? I judge. A lot. I judge people a lot, I mean. I know we're not supposed to and everything, but I do anyway. It's an unconscious habit--but hey, at least I admit it. I suppose the first one doesn't make much sense either, but I guess it applies to me. I'm not the kind of person to yell out in class, or openly display my judge-y-ness, so I'll let that one slide.

That was my little schmlerp for the day.
Hasta Manana.

No comments:

Post a Comment